HOLY SHIT NINJAS!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

HOLY SHIT NINJAS!

Post  Omnilizard on Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:50 pm

3x Mystic Tomato
2x Ninja Grandmaster Sasuke
2x Goe Goe the Gallant Ninja
2x Mist Valley Soldier
2x Dark Simorgh
1x Sangan
1x Blackwing - Gale the Whirlwind
1x Plaguespreader Zombie
1x Snipe Hunter
1x Dark Armed Dragon
1x Tragoedia
1x Summoner Monke
1x Strike Ninja
1x White Ninja
20 MONSTERS

3x Book of Moon
2x MST
1x Allure of Darkness
1x Mind Control
1x Monster Reborn
1x Dark Hole
1x Scapegoat
1x Mark of the Rose
1x Reinforcements of the Army
12 MAGIC

2x Ninjitsu Art of Transformation
2x Bottomless Traphole
1x Icarus Attack
1x Solemn Judgment
1x Call of the Haunted
1x Torrential Tribute
8 TRAP

This is my CURRENT BUILD for my ninja deck (yes, it is VERY competitive)

Thinking about making the following changes:
-2 bottomless, - 1 icarus attack
+3 Enemy controller/ +2 enemy controller, +1 my body as shield

What do you guys think? ? ?

Twisted Evil
avatar
Omnilizard
Ninja Academy Student
Ninja Academy Student

Posts : 10
Points : 20
Join date : 2010-09-15
Age : 33
Location : Butler, PA

Back to top Go down

Re: HOLY SHIT NINJAS!

Post  Decaf on Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:37 pm

Omnilizard wrote:This is my CURRENT BUILD for my ninja deck (yes, it is VERY competitive)

I lol'd.

Sorry bro, bad deck. You can play garbage for fun, but if you think this is competitive then you've got another thing coming.

I wonder how "competitive" this is when it can't even top a local.
avatar
Decaf
Special Jonin
Special Jonin

Posts : 254
Points : 303
Join date : 2009-12-12
Age : 22
Location : NJ

Back to top Go down

Re: HOLY SHIT NINJAS!

Post  CopyEyeKakashi on Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:32 pm

Decaf wrote:
Omnilizard wrote:This is my CURRENT BUILD for my ninja deck (yes, it is VERY competitive)

I lol'd.

Sorry bro, bad deck. You can play garbage for fun, but if you think this is competitive then you've got another thing coming.

I wonder how "competitive" this is when it can't even top a local.
you cant even top a local
avatar
CopyEyeKakashi
Special Jonin
Special Jonin

Posts : 307
Points : 382
Join date : 2009-07-01

Back to top Go down

Re: HOLY SHIT NINJAS!

Post  Decaf on Mon Sep 20, 2010 12:01 am

CopyEyeKakashi wrote:
Decaf wrote:
Omnilizard wrote:This is my CURRENT BUILD for my ninja deck (yes, it is VERY competitive)

I lol'd.

Sorry bro, bad deck. You can play garbage for fun, but if you think this is competitive then you've got another thing coming.

I wonder how "competitive" this is when it can't even top a local.
you cant even top a local

I win all my locals bro.

And Pie rot forced me into this. He's a manipulative genius.
avatar
Decaf
Special Jonin
Special Jonin

Posts : 254
Points : 303
Join date : 2009-12-12
Age : 22
Location : NJ

Back to top Go down

Re: HOLY SHIT NINJAS!

Post  Omnilizard on Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:39 pm

I got 34/176 at a regionals event with this deck in the infernity meta. I just wanted to see if the people on this site could actually think for themselves or just spew pojo crap like people on pojo and DGZ. I would gladly duel you with this IRL so that you would know it isn't garbage. but whatever, I'll stick to people who are creative. kthxbye Laughing
avatar
Omnilizard
Ninja Academy Student
Ninja Academy Student

Posts : 10
Points : 20
Join date : 2010-09-15
Age : 33
Location : Butler, PA

Back to top Go down

Re: HOLY SHIT NINJAS!

Post  Decaf on Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:58 pm

Omnilizard wrote:I got 34/176 at a regionals event with this deck in the infernity meta. I just wanted to see if the people on this site could actually think for themselves or just spew pojo crap like people on pojo and DGZ. I would gladly duel you with this IRL so that you would know it isn't garbage. but whatever, I'll stick to people who are creative. kthxbye Laughing

I'll play you for cash bro. And there was never an Infernity format, because Sabers were always better.
avatar
Decaf
Special Jonin
Special Jonin

Posts : 254
Points : 303
Join date : 2009-12-12
Age : 22
Location : NJ

Back to top Go down

Re: HOLY SHIT NINJAS!

Post  pyrot53 on Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:01 pm

Not gonna lie, I loled at "Infernity Format"

_________________
avatar
pyrot53
ANBU
ANBU

Posts : 1370
Points : 1949
Join date : 2009-07-01
Age : 23

http://2ezforums.withboards.com

Back to top Go down

Re: HOLY SHIT NINJAS!

Post  Omnilizard on Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:35 pm

Decaf wrote:
Omnilizard wrote:I got 34/176 at a regionals event with this deck in the infernity meta. I just wanted to see if the people on this site could actually think for themselves or just spew pojo crap like people on pojo and DGZ. I would gladly duel you with this IRL so that you would know it isn't garbage. but whatever, I'll stick to people who are creative. kthxbye Laughing

I'll play you for cash bro. And there was never an Infernity format, because Sabers were always better.

I never play for $ or cards bro, you want to play though I'm def up for it! Very Happy
avatar
Omnilizard
Ninja Academy Student
Ninja Academy Student

Posts : 10
Points : 20
Join date : 2010-09-15
Age : 33
Location : Butler, PA

Back to top Go down

Re: HOLY SHIT NINJAS!

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum