Ooh! Intros

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ooh! Intros

Post  Gritz_n_Gravy on Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:06 pm

Hi Everyone.... My name is Valentin or just Val for short. I'm Co-Captain of GTO. Many who know me just call me Gritz or Papa Gritz since I just had a new baby girl. I don't drink much anymore, stopped rocking the gunj years ago so don't ask me to smoke with you. ;p Naruto is my 1st ccg, I've also played Magic and DB. However, as I came to understand much too late it's hard trying to keep up with 3 games.

I'm a pretty chill guy and don't say much unless to smack talk my opponent. A trait that that has carried over to some of my teammates ahem.. Colin... cough... Booty. I'm considered a bad player by my teammates but it's ok because with the exception of Ivan they don't get laid so their opinion doesn't count. Some of my accomplishments are a couple of Jonin T8's, 1 kage win, and 2nd at this years GA SJC. This might be my last year playing this game, hopefully I will meet some of you at some of the bigger tourny's this year.


Last edited by Gritz_n_Gravy on Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Gritz_n_Gravy
Pimp

Posts : 17
Points : 19
Join date : 2010-09-19

Back to top Go down

Re: Ooh! Intros

Post  Shenanigans on Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:10 pm

Gritz_n_Gravy wrote:
ahem.. Colin... cough... Booty. I'm considered a bad player by my teammates but it's ok

i never said you were a bad player....i .....you know wut?....i prolly did say u were a bad player nvm this whole thing

_________________
talk shit get hit
avatar
Shenanigans
Shonen Jump Champion
Shonen Jump Champion

Posts : 136
Points : 153
Join date : 2010-09-12
Age : 24
Location : Fort Myers Florida

Back to top Go down

Re: Ooh! Intros

Post  ill communicator on Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:38 pm

at least we shall go out with a bang at the end of the season right bro?

_________________
Check it before you wreck it.
avatar
ill communicator
ANBU

Posts : 168
Points : 184
Join date : 2010-08-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Ooh! Intros

Post  Gritz_n_Gravy on Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:15 pm

ill communicator wrote:at least we shall go out with a bang at the end of the season right bro?

For sure sir. It's not definite that this will be my last season... but at most I have 2 seasons left in me. Hope to see you an Jesse soon bro.
avatar
Gritz_n_Gravy
Pimp

Posts : 17
Points : 19
Join date : 2010-09-19

Back to top Go down

Re: Ooh! Intros

Post  ill communicator on Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:18 pm

it's probably deffinately for me...and yes hhopefully we get a chunnin closer to us, so i don't have to drive 8 years to play cards.

_________________
Check it before you wreck it.
avatar
ill communicator
ANBU

Posts : 168
Points : 184
Join date : 2010-08-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Ooh! Intros

Post  Gritz_n_Gravy on Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:34 pm

ill communicator wrote:it's probably deffinately for me...and yes hhopefully we get a chunnin closer to us, so i don't have to drive 8 years to play cards.

Aww.. It's not that far. I was at the exit where we dropped you off at (Wildwood Inverness) today. I had to go to leesburg and it was a lil under 3 hours.
avatar
Gritz_n_Gravy
Pimp

Posts : 17
Points : 19
Join date : 2010-09-19

Back to top Go down

Re: Ooh! Intros

Post  xx_Zanxscarce_xx on Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:05 pm

I'm pretty sure I get laid...
just sayin.....
avatar
xx_Zanxscarce_xx
Ninja Academy Student
Ninja Academy Student

Posts : 27
Points : 33
Join date : 2010-09-23
Age : 26
Location : SWFL - Ft. Myers

Back to top Go down

Re: Ooh! Intros

Post  Shenanigans on Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:13 pm

xx_Zanxscarce_xx wrote:I'm pretty sure I get laid...
just sayin.....

ohai gio...hows the 2ez forums?

_________________
talk shit get hit
avatar
Shenanigans
Shonen Jump Champion
Shonen Jump Champion

Posts : 136
Points : 153
Join date : 2010-09-12
Age : 24
Location : Fort Myers Florida

Back to top Go down

Re: Ooh! Intros

Post  Gritz_n_Gravy on Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:44 am

xx_Zanxscarce_xx wrote:I'm pretty sure I get laid...
just sayin.....

Oh yea.... I forgot..... Sorry Gio...... Gio gets laid. Congrats Gio.
avatar
Gritz_n_Gravy
Pimp

Posts : 17
Points : 19
Join date : 2010-09-19

Back to top Go down

Yo

Post  AlperzLegacy on Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:56 pm

I'm a new player by the name of Mike Alpers.

Now, I know that none of you have ever heard of me before, but I still hope that we can be friends.

It's nice to meet you all ^_^

P.S. check my picture. It's really cool (You have to read the whole thing). Watch out!

avatar
AlperzLegacy
Drunken Scrub Captian
Drunken Scrub Captian

Posts : 7
Points : 7
Join date : 2010-10-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Ooh! Intros

Post  Decaf on Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:03 pm

AlperzLegacy wrote:I'm a new player by the name of Mike Alpers.

Now, I know that none of you have ever heard of me before, but I still hope that we can be friends.

It's nice to meet you all ^_^

P.S. check my picture. It's really cool (You have to read the whole thing). Watch out!


This isn't your thread. Make your own fucking thread and stop taking away from this thread creator's attention you attention whorebag.
avatar
Decaf
Special Jonin
Special Jonin

Posts : 254
Points : 303
Join date : 2009-12-12
Age : 22
Location : NJ

Back to top Go down

Re: Ooh! Intros

Post  pyrot53 on Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:17 pm

Decaf wrote:
AlperzLegacy wrote:I'm a new player by the name of Mike Alpers.

Now, I know that none of you have ever heard of me before, but I still hope that we can be friends.

It's nice to meet you all ^_^

P.S. check my picture. It's really cool (You have to read the whole thing). Watch out!


This isn't your thread. Make your own fucking thread and stop taking away from this thread creator's attention you attention whorebag.

I lawed

_________________
avatar
pyrot53
ANBU
ANBU

Posts : 1370
Points : 1949
Join date : 2009-07-01
Age : 23

http://2ezforums.withboards.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Ooh! Intros

Post  Shenanigans on Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:47 pm

AlperzLegacy wrote:I'm a new player by the name of Mike Alpers.

Now, I know that none of you have ever heard of me before, but I still hope that we can be friends.

It's nice to meet you all ^_^

P.S. check my picture. It's really cool (You have to read the whole thing). Watch out!


hai thar alpy =) cant read yer pic tho =(

_________________
talk shit get hit
avatar
Shenanigans
Shonen Jump Champion
Shonen Jump Champion

Posts : 136
Points : 153
Join date : 2010-09-12
Age : 24
Location : Fort Myers Florida

Back to top Go down

Re: Ooh! Intros

Post  AlperzLegacy on Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:01 am

Decaf wrote:
This isn't your thread. Make your own fucking thread and stop taking away from this thread creator's attention you attention whorebag.

Who the fuck is this douche?
avatar
AlperzLegacy
Drunken Scrub Captian
Drunken Scrub Captian

Posts : 7
Points : 7
Join date : 2010-10-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Ooh! Intros

Post  pyrot53 on Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:53 am

Standard YGO troll

_________________
avatar
pyrot53
ANBU
ANBU

Posts : 1370
Points : 1949
Join date : 2009-07-01
Age : 23

http://2ezforums.withboards.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Ooh! Intros

Post  owwruiphantom on Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:59 am

OMG ITS MIKE ALPERS!
avatar
owwruiphantom
Genin
Genin

Posts : 92
Points : 108
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Re: Ooh! Intros

Post  Decaf on Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:48 pm

AlperzLegacy wrote:
Decaf wrote:
This isn't your thread. Make your own fucking thread and stop taking away from this thread creator's attention you attention whorebag.

Who the fuck is this douche?

Who the fuck are you thinking you're above the law by posting your introduction in someone else's thread?
avatar
Decaf
Special Jonin
Special Jonin

Posts : 254
Points : 303
Join date : 2009-12-12
Age : 22
Location : NJ

Back to top Go down

Re: Ooh! Intros

Post  owwruiphantom on Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:19 pm

Decaf wrote:
AlperzLegacy wrote:
Decaf wrote:
This isn't your thread. Make your own fucking thread and stop taking away from this thread creator's attention you attention whorebag.

Who the fuck is this douche?

Who the fuck are you thinking you're above the law by posting your introduction in someone else's thread?

The king of kings himself Mike Alpers
avatar
owwruiphantom
Genin
Genin

Posts : 92
Points : 108
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Re: Ooh! Intros

Post  ill communicator on Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:36 pm

guy, one thing you will lear quickly...alpers is the law.. haha

_________________
Check it before you wreck it.
avatar
ill communicator
ANBU

Posts : 168
Points : 184
Join date : 2010-08-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Ooh! Intros

Post  AlperzLegacy on Tue Oct 05, 2010 2:30 am

Decaf wrote:
Who the fuck are you thinking you're above the law by posting your introduction in someone else's thread?

Hey, I have an idea. Why don't you go suck a fat cock.

Anyways, I'm posting under this thread because I am good friends with the creator, and in fact, good friends with just about everyone that posts here, including the creators of this forum themselves. So yeah, like I said, suck a fat one little kid.
avatar
AlperzLegacy
Drunken Scrub Captian
Drunken Scrub Captian

Posts : 7
Points : 7
Join date : 2010-10-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Ooh! Intros

Post  Shino'sDad on Tue Oct 05, 2010 1:23 pm

AlperzLegacy wrote:
Decaf wrote:
Who the fuck are you thinking you're above the law by posting your introduction in someone else's thread?

Hey, I have an idea. Why don't you go suck a fat cock.

Anyways, I'm posting under this thread because I am good friends with the creator, and in fact, good friends with just about everyone that posts here, including the creators of this forum themselves. So yeah, like I said, suck a fat one little kid.


Alperz-san!!

Yeah, pay no mind to Decaf. He's 12.
avatar
Shino'sDad
Genin
Genin

Posts : 62
Points : 62
Join date : 2009-12-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Ooh! Intros

Post  Decaf on Tue Oct 05, 2010 1:50 pm

AlperzLegacy wrote:
Decaf wrote:
Who the fuck are you thinking you're above the law by posting your introduction in someone else's thread?

Hey, I have an idea. Why don't you go suck a fat cock.

Anyways, I'm posting under this thread because I am good friends with the creator, and in fact, good friends with just about everyone that posts here, including the creators of this forum themselves. So yeah, like I said, suck a fat one little kid.

Haha.

k bro, your word is law.
avatar
Decaf
Special Jonin
Special Jonin

Posts : 254
Points : 303
Join date : 2009-12-12
Age : 22
Location : NJ

Back to top Go down

Re: Ooh! Intros

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum