2EZ Forums Preview# 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

2EZ Forums Preview# 5

Post  pyrot53 on Fri Oct 22, 2010 1:53 pm



Clay Clone Jutsu is pretty mediocre. The only real perks is that the jutsu stays in play until it dies, so that it can be used for sacrifices or possibly another use for Deidara that we are yet to see.

_________________
avatar
pyrot53
ANBU
ANBU

Posts : 1370
Points : 1949
Join date : 2009-07-01
Age : 23

http://2ezforums.withboards.com

Back to top Go down

Re: 2EZ Forums Preview# 5

Post  k1ddre on Fri Oct 22, 2010 1:56 pm

new kazuzu bait? meh card blows in my opinion
avatar
k1ddre
Ninja Academy Student
Ninja Academy Student

Posts : 24
Points : 24
Join date : 2010-10-07
Age : 27
Location : Miami, FL

Back to top Go down

Re: 2EZ Forums Preview# 5

Post  The_Sixth_Prong on Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:28 am

With all of the Mastery in Earth and the fact that you usually find yourself with a lot of Chakra and nothing to do with it unless you are constantly using. Also, the clone absorbs Showdown damage, which seems pretty nice (not to mention 2/2 2/2 aren't the worst stats I've ever seen). This card will see a little play.
avatar
The_Sixth_Prong
Special Jonin
Special Jonin

Posts : 364
Points : 428
Join date : 2010-09-04
Age : 26
Location : Kalamazoo, MI

http://facebook.com/tony.lucchetti

Back to top Go down

Re: 2EZ Forums Preview# 5

Post  Fayt Susomi on Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:21 am

I LOVE CLAY CLONE

Fayt Susomi
Ninja Academy Student
Ninja Academy Student

Posts : 3
Points : 3
Join date : 2010-10-16

Back to top Go down

Re: 2EZ Forums Preview# 5

Post  k1ddre on Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:20 pm

Fayt Susomi wrote:I LOVE CLAY CLONE


your a fool nuff said
avatar
k1ddre
Ninja Academy Student
Ninja Academy Student

Posts : 24
Points : 24
Join date : 2010-10-07
Age : 27
Location : Miami, FL

Back to top Go down

Re: 2EZ Forums Preview# 5

Post  Fayt Susomi on Sat Oct 23, 2010 4:57 pm

k1ddre wrote:
Fayt Susomi wrote:I LOVE CLAY CLONE


your a fool nuff said

"If being smarter means what you say it does, I'll remain a fool my entire life". Just because you lack the brain power to think of good combos, and /or strategies for this card, doesn't make my intelligence any less than yours. In fact, it would show that I am more capable of cognitive thought than your mind can, and possibly will ever be.

- Fayt Susomi

Fayt Susomi
Ninja Academy Student
Ninja Academy Student

Posts : 3
Points : 3
Join date : 2010-10-16

Back to top Go down

Re: 2EZ Forums Preview# 5

Post  k1ddre on Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:57 am

Fayt Susomi wrote:
k1ddre wrote:
Fayt Susomi wrote:I LOVE CLAY CLONE


your a fool nuff said

"If being smarter means what you say it does, I'll remain a fool my entire life". Just because you lack the brain power to think of good combos, and /or strategies for this card, doesn't make my intelligence any less than yours. In fact, it would show that I am more capable of cognitive thought than your mind can, and possibly will ever be.

- Fayt Susomi

good combos? coming from someone i WRECKED at brads chunin once or twice. lmfao ok guy bring ur broken combos to the next brads chunin and pray u play me, so i can shut u down again
avatar
k1ddre
Ninja Academy Student
Ninja Academy Student

Posts : 24
Points : 24
Join date : 2010-10-07
Age : 27
Location : Miami, FL

Back to top Go down

Re: 2EZ Forums Preview# 5

Post  Fayt Susomi on Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:35 am

wow....you actually think you wrecked me. I do not know who this is, however I feel I must inform you the last time I went to Brads was a chunin, and I used a deck that I threw together the previous night. Sorry, but I wouldn't be cocky about your deck when you never really played my deck, but a for fun deck that I only put together so that I could trade with other people. This being the only reason I even go to chunins.

Fayt Susomi
Ninja Academy Student
Ninja Academy Student

Posts : 3
Points : 3
Join date : 2010-10-16

Back to top Go down

Re: 2EZ Forums Preview# 5

Post  k1ddre on Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:43 am

no sir it seemed like the lightning deck that EVERYONE WAS PLAYING at the time in the format, dont make lame excuses
avatar
k1ddre
Ninja Academy Student
Ninja Academy Student

Posts : 24
Points : 24
Join date : 2010-10-07
Age : 27
Location : Miami, FL

Back to top Go down

Re: 2EZ Forums Preview# 5

Post  The_Sixth_Prong on Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:56 am

Are we serious bickering about who beat who AT A CHUNIN!? Rolling Eyes

I don't know what's worse, denying the importance of a for-fun match at a Chunin or trying to push the fact that it was a serious match...

You guys really need to get out more. Also, if Lightning was the top deck, either this was about 6 months ago or your local meta sucks balls.

u mad??? fukn deal, fgts :/
avatar
The_Sixth_Prong
Special Jonin
Special Jonin

Posts : 364
Points : 428
Join date : 2010-09-04
Age : 26
Location : Kalamazoo, MI

http://facebook.com/tony.lucchetti

Back to top Go down

Re: 2EZ Forums Preview# 5

Post  k1ddre on Tue Oct 26, 2010 12:03 pm

lmao i just dont like excuses if u lost u lost thats it. and it was when disaster of the nine tailed fox was terrifying everyone o think that was before dreams/pledge came to be and our local meta was dumb team shadow just wrecked everything
avatar
k1ddre
Ninja Academy Student
Ninja Academy Student

Posts : 24
Points : 24
Join date : 2010-10-07
Age : 27
Location : Miami, FL

Back to top Go down

Re: 2EZ Forums Preview# 5

Post  The_Sixth_Prong on Tue Oct 26, 2010 1:13 pm

k1ddre wrote:lmao i just dont like excuses if u lost u lost thats it. and it was when disaster of the nine tailed fox was terrifying everyone o think that was before dreams/pledge came to be and our local meta was dumb team shadow just wrecked everything

I would bet "ignorant" is much more accurate to the situation than "dumb." The only serious games are ones where something is at stake. I.E. only one of you will make top, any Top X match, any "wager" game with significant stake (at least $5 or some other pot that is desired by both players), etc.

Anything outside of that is "just for fun" and should not be so adamantly held against someone.

I've beat some really good players. The circumstances were extenuated in my favor in most of those cases, but I am modest enough not to Off-Topic brag.

If he thinks you can't beat him, play on his terms. If you beat him on his terms, there can be no argument. Outside of that or a "serious game," there's just no way you can truly say you're better.
avatar
The_Sixth_Prong
Special Jonin
Special Jonin

Posts : 364
Points : 428
Join date : 2010-09-04
Age : 26
Location : Kalamazoo, MI

http://facebook.com/tony.lucchetti

Back to top Go down

Re: 2EZ Forums Preview# 5

Post  k1ddre on Tue Oct 26, 2010 1:20 pm

never claimed to be better just saying i beat him at both chunins brads had recently. nuff said
avatar
k1ddre
Ninja Academy Student
Ninja Academy Student

Posts : 24
Points : 24
Join date : 2010-10-07
Age : 27
Location : Miami, FL

Back to top Go down

Re: 2EZ Forums Preview# 5

Post  The_Sixth_Prong on Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:08 pm

k1ddre wrote:never claimed to be better just saying i beat him at both chunins brads had recently. nuff said

"coming from someone i WRECKED at brads chunin"

"play me, so i can shut u down again"

Are you sure that was the message you were trying to convey?

Also, I still don't see what point you were trying to make with that "fact."

But alas, at this point I am just trolling a troll. I will seize, but respond with more hate and I'll be sure to come back.
avatar
The_Sixth_Prong
Special Jonin
Special Jonin

Posts : 364
Points : 428
Join date : 2010-09-04
Age : 26
Location : Kalamazoo, MI

http://facebook.com/tony.lucchetti

Back to top Go down

Re: 2EZ Forums Preview# 5

Post  k1ddre on Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:18 pm

"The_Sixth_Prong" hunting trolls near you! lol sorry i had to ill stop trolling is only fun till someone trolls harder.
avatar
k1ddre
Ninja Academy Student
Ninja Academy Student

Posts : 24
Points : 24
Join date : 2010-10-07
Age : 27
Location : Miami, FL

Back to top Go down

Re: 2EZ Forums Preview# 5

Post  The_Sixth_Prong on Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:29 pm

Smile
avatar
The_Sixth_Prong
Special Jonin
Special Jonin

Posts : 364
Points : 428
Join date : 2010-09-04
Age : 26
Location : Kalamazoo, MI

http://facebook.com/tony.lucchetti

Back to top Go down

Re: 2EZ Forums Preview# 5

Post  pyrot53 on Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:34 pm

The_Sixth_Prong wrote:
k1ddre wrote:lmao i just dont like excuses if u lost u lost thats it. and it was when disaster of the nine tailed fox was terrifying everyone o think that was before dreams/pledge came to be and our local meta was dumb team shadow just wrecked everything

I would bet "ignorant" is much more accurate to the situation than "dumb." The only serious games are ones where something is at stake. I.E. only one of you will make top, any Top X match, any "wager" game with significant stake (at least $5 or some other pot that is desired by both players), etc.

Anything outside of that is "just for fun" and should not be so adamantly held against someone.

I've beat some really good players. The circumstances were extenuated in my favor in most of those cases, but I am modest enough not to Off-Topic brag.

If he thinks you can't beat him, play on his terms. If you beat him on his terms, there can be no argument. Outside of that or a "serious game," there's just no way you can truly say you're better.

This guy beat me. You should brag about that.

_________________
avatar
pyrot53
ANBU
ANBU

Posts : 1370
Points : 1949
Join date : 2009-07-01
Age : 23

http://2ezforums.withboards.com

Back to top Go down

Re: 2EZ Forums Preview# 5

Post  k1ddre on Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:14 pm

someone give sixth prong a custom title troll hunter lol u got beat by that fayt guy? i dont believe that
avatar
k1ddre
Ninja Academy Student
Ninja Academy Student

Posts : 24
Points : 24
Join date : 2010-10-07
Age : 27
Location : Miami, FL

Back to top Go down

Re: 2EZ Forums Preview# 5

Post  pyrot53 on Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:17 pm

k1ddre wrote:someone give sixth prong a custom title troll hunter lol u got beat by that fayt guy? i dont believe that

By the Sixth Prong

_________________
avatar
pyrot53
ANBU
ANBU

Posts : 1370
Points : 1949
Join date : 2009-07-01
Age : 23

http://2ezforums.withboards.com

Back to top Go down

Re: 2EZ Forums Preview# 5

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum