Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2

Post  pyrot53 on Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:56 am

Anyone have it? Looks like a really cool game. Definitely gonna get it when my PS3 comes.

_________________
avatar
pyrot53
ANBU
ANBU

Posts : 1370
Points : 1949
Join date : 2009-07-01
Age : 23

http://2ezforums.withboards.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2

Post  Shenanigans on Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:22 am

IFFFF your ps3 comes lolol

_________________
talk shit get hit
avatar
Shenanigans
Shonen Jump Champion
Shonen Jump Champion

Posts : 136
Points : 153
Join date : 2010-09-12
Age : 25
Location : Fort Myers Florida

Back to top Go down

Re: Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2

Post  owwruiphantom on Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:22 am

Game is good.
Yamato is a beast
avatar
owwruiphantom
Genin
Genin

Posts : 92
Points : 108
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Re: Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2

Post  Animewolf17 on Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:59 am

played it at my locals game is pretty fun Killer Bee is cool and Itachi's Susano'o is almost broke IMO but still cool

Animewolf17
Ninja Academy Student
Ninja Academy Student

Posts : 14
Points : 16
Join date : 2010-09-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2

Post  visserac88 on Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:19 am

I forgot about number 2. Thanx for reminding me.

Now I have to buy this cod ops

fail.
avatar
visserac88
Shonen Jump Champion

Posts : 291
Points : 331
Join date : 2009-07-01
Age : 28
Location : MN

Back to top Go down

Re: Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2

Post  The_Sixth_Prong on Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:04 am

I heard the online is for jews with Turbo-button controllers that always play Deidara.

Other than that, reviews of single- and multi-player have been good for a Naruto game.

It's a good get if you don't plan on playing against a bunch of fat kikes who cheat with auto-mashing so they can think they're good.
avatar
The_Sixth_Prong
Special Jonin
Special Jonin

Posts : 364
Points : 428
Join date : 2010-09-04
Age : 26
Location : Kalamazoo, MI

http://facebook.com/tony.lucchetti

Back to top Go down

Re: Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2

Post  visserac88 on Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:00 pm

Kakashi is stupid, alot of them are broke.
avatar
visserac88
Shonen Jump Champion

Posts : 291
Points : 331
Join date : 2009-07-01
Age : 28
Location : MN

Back to top Go down

Re: Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2

Post  The_Sixth_Prong on Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:13 pm

I guess I probably won't get it until it's down to 20 or whatever.
avatar
The_Sixth_Prong
Special Jonin
Special Jonin

Posts : 364
Points : 428
Join date : 2010-09-04
Age : 26
Location : Kalamazoo, MI

http://facebook.com/tony.lucchetti

Back to top Go down

Re: Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2

Post  TsuKiyoMe on Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:00 pm

visserac88 wrote:Kakashi is stupid, alot of them are broke.

Whole game is broken. Nuff said.
avatar
TsuKiyoMe
Ninja Academy Student
Ninja Academy Student

Posts : 31
Points : 35
Join date : 2010-01-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2

Post  The_Sixth_Prong on Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:04 pm

TsuKiyoMe wrote:
visserac88 wrote:Kakashi is stupid, alot of them are broke.

Whole game is broken. Nuff said.

What you mean?
avatar
The_Sixth_Prong
Special Jonin
Special Jonin

Posts : 364
Points : 428
Join date : 2010-09-04
Age : 26
Location : Kalamazoo, MI

http://facebook.com/tony.lucchetti

Back to top Go down

Re: Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2

Post  Untilted on Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:46 am

The_Sixth_Prong wrote:
TsuKiyoMe wrote:
visserac88 wrote:Kakashi is stupid, alot of them are broke.

Whole game is broken. Nuff said.

What you mean?

Theres certain ummm for lack of a better word at 3 am glitches, tricks I guess that can make fights complete BS, also you'll run into a lot of people using the same characters like Deidara, Sasuke, etc. I personally prefer using characters with speed that I personally like I.E Minato, Lee, Guy, etc. but, thats just me. Also the lag can get really really bad at times, inexcusable for a fighting where literally one long string can take you out of the match from the start.

With all that said the SP is incredibly fun and MP is passable and can be tons of fun online but, playing with friends is cool too. If anyone wants to play on PS3 lmk, I'd be down anytime.

Untilted
Ninja Academy Student
Ninja Academy Student

Posts : 18
Points : 18
Join date : 2010-09-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2

Post  TsuKiyoMe on Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:49 am

Long story short, the game lacks depth. There is no real way to play the game competitively short of Team Mode. In which case you attack blindly and use your assists to make your offense "safe" ala Marvel Vs. Capcom. The problem with this is that the game has no safe strings what-so-ever meaning that any time you attack, if you don't have an assist like Pain's Shinra Tensei to cover you, you're taking damage.

It basically makes the game a bore because the only real way to play the game competitively is to run away from the opponent and CAREFULLY hit them with projectiles. I say carefully because if you fall into a pattern then someone with a super like Naruto's Nine-Tailed Rasengan can just rush right through the kunai with super armor and nail you. But basically for the most part, people just pick a long range fighter and use Hinata/Neji/Pain/Hidan as soon as you get close to them to send you flying back so they can do it again.

tl;dr: There's simply no way to pressure effectively outside of certain character's awakenings. You shouldn't have to be about to die to actually go on the offense/have fun with the game.
avatar
TsuKiyoMe
Ninja Academy Student
Ninja Academy Student

Posts : 31
Points : 35
Join date : 2010-01-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2

Post  The_Sixth_Prong on Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:30 pm

TsuKiyoMe wrote:Long story short, the game lacks depth. There is no real way to play the game competitively short of Team Mode. In which case you attack blindly and use your assists to make your offense "safe" ala Marvel Vs. Capcom. The problem with this is that the game has no safe strings what-so-ever meaning that any time you attack, if you don't have an assist like Pain's Shinra Tensei to cover you, you're taking damage.

It basically makes the game a bore because the only real way to play the game competitively is to run away from the opponent and CAREFULLY hit them with projectiles. I say carefully because if you fall into a pattern then someone with a super like Naruto's Nine-Tailed Rasengan can just rush right through the kunai with super armor and nail you. But basically for the most part, people just pick a long range fighter and use Hinata/Neji/Pain/Hidan as soon as you get close to them to send you flying back so they can do it again.

tl;dr: There's simply no way to pressure effectively outside of certain character's awakenings. You shouldn't have to be about to die to actually go on the offense/have fun with the game.

Thank you for the in-sight. I probably will just save my money for Black Ops and/or Portal 2.
avatar
The_Sixth_Prong
Special Jonin
Special Jonin

Posts : 364
Points : 428
Join date : 2010-09-04
Age : 26
Location : Kalamazoo, MI

http://facebook.com/tony.lucchetti

Back to top Go down

Re: Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2

Post  Zero on Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:56 pm

The_Sixth_Prong wrote:
TsuKiyoMe wrote:Long story short, the game lacks depth. There is no real way to play the game competitively short of Team Mode. In which case you attack blindly and use your assists to make your offense "safe" ala Marvel Vs. Capcom. The problem with this is that the game has no safe strings what-so-ever meaning that any time you attack, if you don't have an assist like Pain's Shinra Tensei to cover you, you're taking damage.

It basically makes the game a bore because the only real way to play the game competitively is to run away from the opponent and CAREFULLY hit them with projectiles. I say carefully because if you fall into a pattern then someone with a super like Naruto's Nine-Tailed Rasengan can just rush right through the kunai with super armor and nail you. But basically for the most part, people just pick a long range fighter and use Hinata/Neji/Pain/Hidan as soon as you get close to them to send you flying back so they can do it again.

tl;dr: There's simply no way to pressure effectively outside of certain character's awakenings. You shouldn't have to be about to die to actually go on the offense/have fun with the game.

Thank you for the in-sight. I probably will just save my money for Black Ops and/or Portal 2.

What Pat said is true for competative play, but not for the rest of the game. My understanding is that the story mode is simply beautiful as well as incredibly fun. Because it encompases all of Shippuden, it also happens to be very long. Casual Multiplayer is also supposedly fun, just when you get serious someone just picks deidara and then it isn't fun :\

I'm still interested in getting this game, and probably will soon.
avatar
Zero
Shonen Jump Champion

Posts : 47
Points : 55
Join date : 2010-01-09
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Re: Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2

Post  The_Sixth_Prong on Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:21 pm

Zero wrote:
The_Sixth_Prong wrote:
TsuKiyoMe wrote:Long story short, the game lacks depth. There is no real way to play the game competitively short of Team Mode. In which case you attack blindly and use your assists to make your offense "safe" ala Marvel Vs. Capcom. The problem with this is that the game has no safe strings what-so-ever meaning that any time you attack, if you don't have an assist like Pain's Shinra Tensei to cover you, you're taking damage.

It basically makes the game a bore because the only real way to play the game competitively is to run away from the opponent and CAREFULLY hit them with projectiles. I say carefully because if you fall into a pattern then someone with a super like Naruto's Nine-Tailed Rasengan can just rush right through the kunai with super armor and nail you. But basically for the most part, people just pick a long range fighter and use Hinata/Neji/Pain/Hidan as soon as you get close to them to send you flying back so they can do it again.

tl;dr: There's simply no way to pressure effectively outside of certain character's awakenings. You shouldn't have to be about to die to actually go on the offense/have fun with the game.

Thank you for the in-sight. I probably will just save my money for Black Ops and/or Portal 2.

What Pat said is true for competative play, but not for the rest of the game. My understanding is that the story mode is simply beautiful as well as incredibly fun. Because it encompases all of Shippuden, it also happens to be very long. Casual Multiplayer is also supposedly fun, just when you get serious someone just picks deidara and then it isn't fun :\

I'm still interested in getting this game, and probably will soon.

It's $60 right now, right? Fuck that shit with a broken broom handle. For $60, this game doesn't sound extraordinary.

Last games I spent that much on were FFXIII and Bioshock 2, and they were sub-par.

After reading these opinions on the game, I don't think it will stack up.

Also, just curious, am I the only one here who doesn't have a PS3?
avatar
The_Sixth_Prong
Special Jonin
Special Jonin

Posts : 364
Points : 428
Join date : 2010-09-04
Age : 26
Location : Kalamazoo, MI

http://facebook.com/tony.lucchetti

Back to top Go down

Re: Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2

Post  pyrot53 on Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:01 pm

I really think this game looks really tight. I know as soon as my electronics come, Im returning the PSP and DS to get this and some other games.

_________________
avatar
pyrot53
ANBU
ANBU

Posts : 1370
Points : 1949
Join date : 2009-07-01
Age : 23

http://2ezforums.withboards.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2

Post  Password on Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:12 am

I am getting this for Christmas. For X-Box of course. Smile
avatar
Password
ANBU
ANBU

Posts : 344
Points : 429
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 25
Location : Butler, PA

Back to top Go down

Re: Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2

Post  TsuKiyoMe on Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:47 pm

If you guys get it for X-Box 360, hit me up. I'm always interested in getting a party together to play some matches, even if the game is lulzy casual.

Tag: Taijutsu Tsu
avatar
TsuKiyoMe
Ninja Academy Student
Ninja Academy Student

Posts : 31
Points : 35
Join date : 2010-01-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2

Post  The_Sixth_Prong on Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:53 pm

TsuKiyoMe wrote:If you guys get it for X-Box 360, hit me up. I'm always interested in getting a party together to play some matches, even if the game is lulzy casual.

Tag: Taijutsu Tsu

I might pick it up this week if I'm feeling frivolous. That, or I'll just pick it up used at Gamestop, play it for a week, get bored, and return it for credit towards Black Ops. Anyways, if I get on it this week, I'll probably hit you up on Live...
avatar
The_Sixth_Prong
Special Jonin
Special Jonin

Posts : 364
Points : 428
Join date : 2010-09-04
Age : 26
Location : Kalamazoo, MI

http://facebook.com/tony.lucchetti

Back to top Go down

Re: Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2

Post  MJM on Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:54 am

Uber Bump?

So I got this game about a week ago and finished story mode. Story mode is incredibly long which is good and has side-missions that are pretty fun as well.

The way you unlock characters is by getting SP, Storm Points, which is frustrating because I can unlock Tobi in Rescue Gaara Arc if I had enough SP from just playing with friends. I like it when each character is unlocked when it's their time.

Online isn't as fun as it sounds because of the Deidara spammers. It's pretty much if they pick Deidara, you pick Deidara or you lose. And Deidara vs Deidara isn't the fun at all. Whoever is quicker to their "Throw Weapon" Button wins, other than you tie.

Killer Bee isn't as fast as other characters from what I've seen with him. He's pretty slow and his lack of long range attacks really hurt him. I know he has Rising Bomb and Lariat but those require him to get close to your opponent which is bad because they can block and hit support Neji/Hinata/Pain/Hidan. Speaking of Lariat, that move is fun. It pretty much teleports you to your opponent, a.k.a. it has really good range.

Four Tails Naruto is the shit. As soon as he goes into 4 Tails, you spam your Chakra Volley Gun or w/e it's called as much as you can. Usually 2 hits will break your opponent's shields and the third one goes in for the kill. While they're down you just charge Chakra and do it all over again. Though you have to use a Naruto, either Rasen Shuriken or NTF-Rasengan (I like RS more than NTFR).

Naruto isn't that bad actually. I like him more than Deidara and Kiba. As soon as you see the words "GO!" you charge until your opponent starts a movement and hit/hold B depending on what you want, Rasengan, Giant Rasengan, or RS/NTFR. After any of them they go back pretty far and from there you start charging again. Throw a Wind-Mill Shuriken and then go for any Rasen(gan/Shuriken). Rasengan gets more distance than Giant Rasengan, but that gets more distance that RS or NTFR.

Kiba is nuts as well. He can use Tunneling Fang, you counter with a Jutsu to stop Kiba but Akamaru follows through and hits you. It's pretty nuts the game designers allowed for that.

tl;dr: I don't like the way you unlock characters, Deidara and Kiba are broke, Killer Bee is slow but has mad long range with Lariat, Naruto (RS or NTFR) is one of my favorites to use because you can spam any Rasen(gan/Shuriken) with him.

I got this for Xbox btw, hit me up with Gamer Tags.
avatar
MJM
Best Rapper Alive

Posts : 83
Points : 101
Join date : 2010-10-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2

Post  Kankuro64 on Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:09 pm

Got the game a couple of days ago, just started playing so far the story seems like a lot of fun
avatar
Kankuro64
Puppet Master

Posts : 78
Points : 84
Join date : 2010-09-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2

Post  MJM on Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:21 pm

Kankuro64 wrote:Got the game a couple of days ago, just started playing so far the story seems like a lot of fun

Just letting you know, Sasori and Kakuzu Boss Battles are insanely hard for some reason. It'll take you a couple of tries to get with the pattern of attacks, then you'll win.
avatar
MJM
Best Rapper Alive

Posts : 83
Points : 101
Join date : 2010-10-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2

Post  pyrot53 on Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:32 pm

MJM wrote:
Kankuro64 wrote:Got the game a couple of days ago, just started playing so far the story seems like a lot of fun

Just letting you know, Sasori and Kakuzu Boss Battles are insanely hard for some reason. It'll take you a couple of tries to get with the pattern of attacks, then you'll win.

I didnt feel sasori was that hard, but Kakuzu was extremely annyoing and the only level so far ive ended up dying on.

_________________
avatar
pyrot53
ANBU
ANBU

Posts : 1370
Points : 1949
Join date : 2009-07-01
Age : 23

http://2ezforums.withboards.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2

Post  MJM on Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:44 pm

pyrot53 wrote:
MJM wrote:
Kankuro64 wrote:Got the game a couple of days ago, just started playing so far the story seems like a lot of fun

Just letting you know, Sasori and Kakuzu Boss Battles are insanely hard for some reason. It'll take you a couple of tries to get with the pattern of attacks, then you'll win.

I didnt feel sasori was that hard, but Kakuzu was extremely annyoing and the only level so far ive ended up dying on.

Maybe I was just frustrated ahaha. It seemed like the puppets that kept coming at you were never going to stop lol. I don't know how I made it.

What I did was throw Windmill Shurikens from a distance while avoiding the attacks, then when he used his big flamethrower I ran to the left/right but closer to him so I didn't have to chakra rush toward him. The Windmill Shurikens took a chunk of HP off of him.
avatar
MJM
Best Rapper Alive

Posts : 83
Points : 101
Join date : 2010-10-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2

Post  Kankuro64 on Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:13 pm

MJM wrote:
pyrot53 wrote:
MJM wrote:
Kankuro64 wrote:Got the game a couple of days ago, just started playing so far the story seems like a lot of fun

Just letting you know, Sasori and Kakuzu Boss Battles are insanely hard for some reason. It'll take you a couple of tries to get with the pattern of attacks, then you'll win.

I didnt feel sasori was that hard, but Kakuzu was extremely annyoing and the only level so far ive ended up dying on.

Maybe I was just frustrated ahaha. It seemed like the puppets that kept coming at you were never going to stop lol. I don't know how I made it.

What I did was throw Windmill Shurikens from a distance while avoiding the attacks, then when he used his big flamethrower I ran to the left/right but closer to him so I didn't have to chakra rush toward him. The Windmill Shurikens took a chunk of HP off of him.

Yea finished sasori earlier just saved up my chiyo to get rid of his puppets, it took me a couple of tries because of his flamethrower
avatar
Kankuro64
Puppet Master

Posts : 78
Points : 84
Join date : 2010-09-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum