Naruto Chapter 515

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Naruto Chapter 515

Post  pyrot53 on Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:10 pm

The chapter looked pretty fucking awesome. The Ninja Army is sick and the shit that kabutops made is pro.

_________________
avatar
pyrot53
ANBU
ANBU

Posts : 1370
Points : 1949
Join date : 2009-07-01
Age : 23

http://2ezforums.withboards.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Naruto Chapter 515

Post  The_Sixth_Prong on Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:04 am

This chapter made me happy. It's the first time the manga has gotten anywhere in a long time.
avatar
The_Sixth_Prong
Special Jonin
Special Jonin

Posts : 364
Points : 428
Join date : 2010-09-04
Age : 26
Location : Kalamazoo, MI

http://facebook.com/tony.lucchetti

Back to top Go down

Re: Naruto Chapter 515

Post  Untilted on Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:37 pm

Gonna go out on a limb and say this was the best chapter Kishimoto has written since the Sasuke retrieval arc.

Untilted
Ninja Academy Student
Ninja Academy Student

Posts : 18
Points : 18
Join date : 2010-09-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Naruto Chapter 515

Post  The_Sixth_Prong on Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:37 pm

Untilted wrote:Gonna go out on a limb and say this was the best chapter Kishimoto has written since the Sasuke retrieval arc.

Not sure about all that, but in terms of the most climactic chapter, since then, definitely.

I actually feel like the manga is going somewhere now.
avatar
The_Sixth_Prong
Special Jonin
Special Jonin

Posts : 364
Points : 428
Join date : 2010-09-04
Age : 26
Location : Kalamazoo, MI

http://facebook.com/tony.lucchetti

Back to top Go down

Re: Naruto Chapter 515

Post  Suunnny_Day on Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:43 pm

I haven't gotten a chance to look at it yet,

but I'm really stoked since all I hear from everyone is that it's freaking insane. ahah lol

Suunnny_Day
Shonen Jump Champion

Posts : 29
Points : 29
Join date : 2010-10-29

Back to top Go down

Re: Naruto Chapter 515

Post  The_Sixth_Prong on Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:52 pm

Suunnny_Day wrote:I haven't gotten a chance to look at it yet,

but I'm really stoked since all I hear from everyone is that it's freaking insane. ahah lol

Shit is crazy, man. You have to read it.
avatar
The_Sixth_Prong
Special Jonin
Special Jonin

Posts : 364
Points : 428
Join date : 2010-09-04
Age : 26
Location : Kalamazoo, MI

http://facebook.com/tony.lucchetti

Back to top Go down

Re: Naruto Chapter 515

Post  Shino'sDad on Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:32 pm

The amount of money that this chapter would cost because of all the cameos is out of this world.
avatar
Shino'sDad
Genin
Genin

Posts : 62
Points : 62
Join date : 2009-12-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Naruto Chapter 515

Post  Zero on Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:59 pm

Shino'sDad wrote:The amount of money that this chapter would cost because of all the cameos is out of this world.

Agreed. Its like the expendibles. 5 dollars says that was Kishimoto's inspiration for this arc.
avatar
Zero
Shonen Jump Champion

Posts : 47
Points : 55
Join date : 2010-01-09
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Re: Naruto Chapter 515

Post  Yuzu on Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:55 pm

From the first time I saw him in the Chunin exam, I knew Kabuto was a fucking Pro.
avatar
Yuzu
Oniwabanshu
Oniwabanshu

Posts : 89
Points : 139
Join date : 2010-09-05
Location : Cali

Back to top Go down

Re: Naruto Chapter 515

Post  pyrot53 on Thu Nov 04, 2010 2:39 pm

Yuzu wrote:From the first time I saw him in the Chunin exam, I knew Kabuto was a fucking Pro.

Oh yea clearly you knew this was going to happen -___-

_________________
avatar
pyrot53
ANBU
ANBU

Posts : 1370
Points : 1949
Join date : 2009-07-01
Age : 23

http://2ezforums.withboards.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Naruto Chapter 515

Post  Zero on Thu Nov 04, 2010 2:44 pm

pyrot53 wrote:
Yuzu wrote:From the first time I saw him in the Chunin exam, I knew Kabuto was a fucking Pro.

Oh yea clearly you knew this was going to happen -___-
I mean it was hella obvious from the very begining. Totally knew when he revealed his ninja info cards that he would reseruct every dead character in teh entire series and use them to create the next ninja war.
avatar
Zero
Shonen Jump Champion

Posts : 47
Points : 55
Join date : 2010-01-09
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Re: Naruto Chapter 515

Post  pyrot53 on Thu Nov 04, 2010 2:47 pm

Zero wrote:
pyrot53 wrote:
Yuzu wrote:From the first time I saw him in the Chunin exam, I knew Kabuto was a fucking Pro.

Oh yea clearly you knew this was going to happen -___-
I mean it was hella obvious from the very begining. Totally knew when he revealed his ninja info cards that he would reseruct every dead character in teh entire series and use them to create the next ninja war.

Maybe Laurent used to be Kishimoto's slave and he told him.

_________________
avatar
pyrot53
ANBU
ANBU

Posts : 1370
Points : 1949
Join date : 2009-07-01
Age : 23

http://2ezforums.withboards.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Naruto Chapter 515

Post  The_Sixth_Prong on Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:06 pm

pyrot53 wrote:
Zero wrote:
pyrot53 wrote:
Yuzu wrote:From the first time I saw him in the Chunin exam, I knew Kabuto was a fucking Pro.

Oh yea clearly you knew this was going to happen -___-
I mean it was hella obvious from the very begining. Totally knew when he revealed his ninja info cards that he would reseruct every dead character in teh entire series and use them to create the next ninja war.

Maybe Laurent used to be Kishimoto's slave and he told him.

There's a chance.
avatar
The_Sixth_Prong
Special Jonin
Special Jonin

Posts : 364
Points : 428
Join date : 2010-09-04
Age : 26
Location : Kalamazoo, MI

http://facebook.com/tony.lucchetti

Back to top Go down

Re: Naruto Chapter 515

Post  ill communicator on Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:53 pm

Zero wrote:
Shino'sDad wrote:The amount of money that this chapter would cost because of all the cameos is out of this world.

Agreed. Its like the expendibles. 5 dollars says that was Kishimoto's inspiration for this arc.
gonna have to beg to differ...kishimoto totallly went blackest night on this shit. bringing back all sorts of characters just like DC did for there event...gotta love geoff johns...don't believe me google that shit suckkkka

_________________
Check it before you wreck it.
avatar
ill communicator
ANBU

Posts : 168
Points : 184
Join date : 2010-08-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Naruto Chapter 515

Post  pyrot53 on Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:37 am

Who is the dude next to Haku and Zabs? I think he is the dude that extracted the 8 tails before Killer Bee got it but Im not sure. Does anyone know for a fact who he is?

_________________
avatar
pyrot53
ANBU
ANBU

Posts : 1370
Points : 1949
Join date : 2009-07-01
Age : 23

http://2ezforums.withboards.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Naruto Chapter 515

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum