Fresh out of my bid...

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fresh out of my bid...

Post  MJM on Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:25 pm

... Bitch it's MJM.

So yeah I'll probably post here more often from now on. Kage on the 11th, gonna be fun.
avatar
MJM
Best Rapper Alive

Posts : 83
Points : 101
Join date : 2010-10-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Fresh out of my bid...

Post  Decaf on Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:48 pm

As part of the welcoming committee, I feel I need to do my part.

avatar
Decaf
Special Jonin
Special Jonin

Posts : 254
Points : 303
Join date : 2009-12-12
Age : 22
Location : NJ

Back to top Go down

Re: Fresh out of my bid...

Post  MJM on Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:19 pm

Decaf wrote:As part of the welcoming committee, I feel I need to do my part.


I don't need an image to fuck with you and honestly, I was hoping you replied in my thread.

Mr. "Decaf", you are a fucking little 8 year old who deems himself as "big shit" going around these forums and insulting or putting down others. This is just a defense mechanism to hide or protect yourself from your past, whatever that may be. Sorry if my words were a bit big too overwhelming, I'll dumb them down.

You are insecure and idiotic.

Wonder what type of image or put down you'll respond with.
avatar
MJM
Best Rapper Alive

Posts : 83
Points : 101
Join date : 2010-10-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Fresh out of my bid...

Post  Decaf on Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:10 pm

MJM wrote:
Decaf wrote:As part of the welcoming committee, I feel I need to do my part.


I don't need an image to fuck with you and honestly, I was hoping you replied in my thread.

Mr. "Decaf", you are a fucking little 8 year old who deems himself as "big shit" going around these forums and insulting or putting down others. This is just a defense mechanism to hide or protect yourself from your past, whatever that may be. Sorry if my words were a bit big too overwhelming, I'll dumb them down.

You are insecure and idiotic.

Wonder what type of image or put down you'll respond with.

1. Good, because I did
2. I'm not 8
3. I'm not big shit, it's just fun
4. It isn't, and you know me SO well to talk about my past
5. I'm probably smarter than a dumbshit Naruto nerd like yourself
6. I'll respond with this, thanks.



My interpretation of your post is that you are everything you said I am, and are trying to take out your frustration with the world on someone else. My advice to you would be to kill yourself, but I can't live with that on my conscience.
avatar
Decaf
Special Jonin
Special Jonin

Posts : 254
Points : 303
Join date : 2009-12-12
Age : 22
Location : NJ

Back to top Go down

Re: Fresh out of my bid...

Post  Decaf on Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:14 pm

Oh, and words of advice. 7th graders shouldn't talk shit because they're basically prepubescent faggots who have juvenile humor and couldn't beat the shit out of anyone.
avatar
Decaf
Special Jonin
Special Jonin

Posts : 254
Points : 303
Join date : 2009-12-12
Age : 22
Location : NJ

Back to top Go down

Re: Fresh out of my bid...

Post  MJM on Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:38 pm

Decaf wrote:Oh, and words of advice. 7th graders shouldn't talk shit because they're basically prepubescent faggots who have juvenile humor and couldn't beat the shit out of anyone.

Ironic, no? How the dumbass is giving others advice.

You're idiocy and ignorance isn't going to show make anyone respect you. You try so hard to be a troll but in reality, you're nothing more than an idiot.
avatar
MJM
Best Rapper Alive

Posts : 83
Points : 101
Join date : 2010-10-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Fresh out of my bid...

Post  Decaf on Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:20 pm

MJM wrote:
Decaf wrote:Oh, and words of advice. 7th graders shouldn't talk shit because they're basically prepubescent faggots who have juvenile humor and couldn't beat the shit out of anyone.

Ironic, no? How the dumbass is giving others advice.

You're idiocy and ignorance isn't going to show make anyone respect you. You try so hard to be a troll but in reality, you're nothing more than an idiot.

Say it to my face tough guy Rolling Eyes
avatar
Decaf
Special Jonin
Special Jonin

Posts : 254
Points : 303
Join date : 2009-12-12
Age : 22
Location : NJ

Back to top Go down

Re: Fresh out of my bid...

Post  MJM on Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:24 pm

Decaf wrote:
MJM wrote:
Decaf wrote:Oh, and words of advice. 7th graders shouldn't talk shit because they're basically prepubescent faggots who have juvenile humor and couldn't beat the shit out of anyone.

Ironic, no? How the dumbass is giving others advice.

You're idiocy and ignorance isn't going to show make anyone respect you. You try so hard to be a troll but in reality, you're nothing more than an idiot.

Say it to my face tough guy Rolling Eyes

Gladly.
avatar
MJM
Best Rapper Alive

Posts : 83
Points : 101
Join date : 2010-10-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Fresh out of my bid...

Post  JJ aka Rebel on Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:26 pm

2. I'm not 8
9 maybe?

5. I'm probably smarter than a dumbshit Naruto nerd like yourself
You realize you are on a naruto site, correct? This makes you as a dumbshit naruto nerd, no?


And while I'm here, I will post a picture.




avatar
JJ aka Rebel
Genin
Genin

Posts : 52
Points : 60
Join date : 2010-11-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Fresh out of my bid...

Post  pyrot53 on Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:49 pm

Decaf is just a troll, calm down guys.

_________________
avatar
pyrot53
ANBU
ANBU

Posts : 1370
Points : 1949
Join date : 2009-07-01
Age : 23

http://2ezforums.withboards.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Fresh out of my bid...

Post  The_Sixth_Prong on Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:41 pm

Successful troll is successful.

LOL@Decafthinkingheiscoolerthanotherpeoplewhenhedoesntevenhaveanavatar
avatar
The_Sixth_Prong
Special Jonin
Special Jonin

Posts : 364
Points : 428
Join date : 2010-09-04
Age : 26
Location : Kalamazoo, MI

http://facebook.com/tony.lucchetti

Back to top Go down

Re: Fresh out of my bid...

Post  Decaf on Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:32 pm

The_Sixth_Prong wrote:Successful troll is successful.

LOL@Decafthinkingheiscoolerthanotherpeoplewhenhedoesntevenhaveanavatar

Very Happy

You guys are feeding me.
avatar
Decaf
Special Jonin
Special Jonin

Posts : 254
Points : 303
Join date : 2009-12-12
Age : 22
Location : NJ

Back to top Go down

Re: Fresh out of my bid...

Post  Decaf on Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:32 pm

JJ aka Rebel wrote:
2. I'm not 8
9 maybe?

5. I'm probably smarter than a dumbshit Naruto nerd like yourself
You realize you are on a naruto site, correct? This makes you as a dumbshit naruto nerd, no?


And while I'm here, I will post a picture.





Also, I don't even play Naruto lmao. Veazie begged me to join to make the site look better.
avatar
Decaf
Special Jonin
Special Jonin

Posts : 254
Points : 303
Join date : 2009-12-12
Age : 22
Location : NJ

Back to top Go down

Re: Fresh out of my bid...

Post  JJ aka Rebel on Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:39 pm

Lolz. I just noticed decaf is 15. rofl
avatar
JJ aka Rebel
Genin
Genin

Posts : 52
Points : 60
Join date : 2010-11-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Fresh out of my bid...

Post  Decaf on Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:42 pm

JJ aka Rebel wrote:Lolz. I just noticed decaf is 15. rofl

Who are you again, random?



Sorry bro, not into sodomy.
avatar
Decaf
Special Jonin
Special Jonin

Posts : 254
Points : 303
Join date : 2009-12-12
Age : 22
Location : NJ

Back to top Go down

Re: Fresh out of my bid...

Post  JJ aka Rebel on Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:20 pm

Decaf wrote:
JJ aka Rebel wrote:Lolz. I just noticed decaf is 15. rofl

Who are you again, random?



Sorry bro, not into sodomy.


Random? I thought you didn't play naruto.





avatar
JJ aka Rebel
Genin
Genin

Posts : 52
Points : 60
Join date : 2010-11-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Fresh out of my bid...

Post  MJM on Tue Dec 07, 2010 2:05 pm

I'm not feeding you. It's more like I'm sticking a dick in your mouth to fuck what you say.
avatar
MJM
Best Rapper Alive

Posts : 83
Points : 101
Join date : 2010-10-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Fresh out of my bid...

Post  JJ aka Rebel on Tue Dec 07, 2010 2:33 pm

MJM wrote:I'm not feeding you. It's more like I'm sticking a dick in your mouth to fuck what you say.

Weezy FTW?
avatar
JJ aka Rebel
Genin
Genin

Posts : 52
Points : 60
Join date : 2010-11-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Fresh out of my bid...

Post  Decaf on Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:12 pm

JJ aka Rebel wrote:
Decaf wrote:
JJ aka Rebel wrote:Lolz. I just noticed decaf is 15. rofl

Who are you again, random?



Sorry bro, not into sodomy.


Random? I thought you didn't play naruto.





Yeah, but I know some of the actual good players cause of Matt Eisenbud.
avatar
Decaf
Special Jonin
Special Jonin

Posts : 254
Points : 303
Join date : 2009-12-12
Age : 22
Location : NJ

Back to top Go down

Re: Fresh out of my bid...

Post  Decaf on Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:13 pm

MJM wrote:I'm not feeding you. It's more like I'm sticking a dick in your mouth to fuck what you say.

How do you even get a boner? You're like a fucking 7th grader, your balls haven't dropped, and you have a 2 inch penis.
avatar
Decaf
Special Jonin
Special Jonin

Posts : 254
Points : 303
Join date : 2009-12-12
Age : 22
Location : NJ

Back to top Go down

Re: Fresh out of my bid...

Post  MJM on Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:44 pm

Decaf wrote:
MJM wrote:I'm not feeding you. It's more like I'm sticking a dick in your mouth to fuck what you say.

How do you even get a boner? You're like a fucking 7th grader, your balls haven't dropped, and you have a 2 inch penis.

Says the 15 year old... Also, I never said I'm sticking my dick in your mouth. I'm not homosexual. If that's the way you like it then I have no problem, just stay away from me.
avatar
MJM
Best Rapper Alive

Posts : 83
Points : 101
Join date : 2010-10-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Fresh out of my bid...

Post  pyrot53 on Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:46 pm

MJM and JJ, continuation to post in this thread just fuels the fire, if you want him to stop, just stop posting in this thread.

_________________
avatar
pyrot53
ANBU
ANBU

Posts : 1370
Points : 1949
Join date : 2009-07-01
Age : 23

http://2ezforums.withboards.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Fresh out of my bid...

Post  MJM on Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:51 pm

pyrot53 wrote:MJM and JJ, continuation to post in this thread just fuels the fire, if you want him to stop, just stop posting in this thread.

It's my thread? He posted in it?

I thought you wanted me to post more... Rolling Eyes
avatar
MJM
Best Rapper Alive

Posts : 83
Points : 101
Join date : 2010-10-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Fresh out of my bid...

Post  pyrot53 on Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:55 pm

MJM wrote:
pyrot53 wrote:MJM and JJ, continuation to post in this thread just fuels the fire, if you want him to stop, just stop posting in this thread.

It's my thread? He posted in it?

I thought you wanted me to post more... Rolling Eyes

Well if your getting worked up over what Decaf is saying, dont. Thats all Im saying. If you enjoy arguing with a retard like him, then go for it. The kids an idiot though so essentially all hes gonna say is "no you" at some point, so theres no point when neither of you know eachother and all decaf wants to do is start a fight.

_________________
avatar
pyrot53
ANBU
ANBU

Posts : 1370
Points : 1949
Join date : 2009-07-01
Age : 23

http://2ezforums.withboards.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Fresh out of my bid...

Post  MJM on Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:57 pm

pyrot53 wrote:
MJM wrote:
pyrot53 wrote:MJM and JJ, continuation to post in this thread just fuels the fire, if you want him to stop, just stop posting in this thread.

It's my thread? He posted in it?

I thought you wanted me to post more... Rolling Eyes

Well if your getting worked up over what Decaf is saying, dont. Thats all Im saying. If you enjoy arguing with a retard like him, then go for it. The kids an idiot though so essentially all hes gonna say is "no you" at some point, so theres no point when neither of you know eachother and all decaf wants to do is start a fight.

Lol, I'm not getting worked up over him. That'd be real waste of time, I'm just explaining to him he's an idiot.
avatar
MJM
Best Rapper Alive

Posts : 83
Points : 101
Join date : 2010-10-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Fresh out of my bid...

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum