Fresh out of my bid...

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Fresh out of my bid...

Post  Decaf on Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:40 pm

MJM wrote:
pyrot53 wrote:
MJM wrote:
pyrot53 wrote:MJM and JJ, continuation to post in this thread just fuels the fire, if you want him to stop, just stop posting in this thread.

It's my thread? He posted in it?

I thought you wanted me to post more... Rolling Eyes

Well if your getting worked up over what Decaf is saying, dont. Thats all Im saying. If you enjoy arguing with a retard like him, then go for it. The kids an idiot though so essentially all hes gonna say is "no you" at some point, so theres no point when neither of you know eachother and all decaf wants to do is start a fight.

Lol, I'm not getting worked up over him. That'd be real waste of time, I'm just explaining to him he's an idiot.

No you.

In all seriousness though: 7th graders are gay, you are gay, you feed the troll, you are mentally handicapped, and you should probably kill yourself.


avatar
Decaf
Special Jonin
Special Jonin

Posts : 254
Points : 303
Join date : 2009-12-12
Age : 22
Location : NJ

Back to top Go down

Re: Fresh out of my bid...

Post  MJM on Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:57 pm

Decaf wrote:No you.

In all seriousness though: 7th graders are gay, you are gay, you feed the troll, you are mentally handicapped, and you should probably kill yourself.



Haven't you had enough dick in your mouth today?
avatar
MJM
Best Rapper Alive

Posts : 83
Points : 101
Join date : 2010-10-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Fresh out of my bid...

Post  Decaf on Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:01 pm

MJM wrote:
Decaf wrote:No you.

In all seriousness though: 7th graders are gay, you are gay, you feed the troll, you are mentally handicapped, and you should probably kill yourself.



Haven't you had enough dick in your mouth today?

Nah. I'm straight.
avatar
Decaf
Special Jonin
Special Jonin

Posts : 254
Points : 303
Join date : 2009-12-12
Age : 22
Location : NJ

Back to top Go down

Re: Fresh out of my bid...

Post  MJM on Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:03 pm

Decaf wrote:Nah. I'm straight.

If you say so.
avatar
MJM
Best Rapper Alive

Posts : 83
Points : 101
Join date : 2010-10-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Fresh out of my bid...

Post  Decaf on Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:09 pm

MJM wrote:
Decaf wrote:Nah. I'm straight.

If you say so.

You're like 12. What do you really expect me to believe you know about sexual orientations?
avatar
Decaf
Special Jonin
Special Jonin

Posts : 254
Points : 303
Join date : 2009-12-12
Age : 22
Location : NJ

Back to top Go down

Re: Fresh out of my bid...

Post  Password on Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:11 am

You're both stupid lil children, so just log off and leave the discussion to the civilized adults. Smile

inb4iget"pwned"
avatar
Password
ANBU
ANBU

Posts : 344
Points : 429
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 25
Location : Butler, PA

Back to top Go down

Re: Fresh out of my bid...

Post  Decaf on Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:49 pm

Password wrote:You're both stupid lil children, so just log off and leave the discussion to the civilized adults. Smile

inb4iget"pwned"

Omg you're just fresh out of puberty bro. Such an adult >.>
avatar
Decaf
Special Jonin
Special Jonin

Posts : 254
Points : 303
Join date : 2009-12-12
Age : 22
Location : NJ

Back to top Go down

Re: Fresh out of my bid...

Post  MJM on Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:33 pm

Decaf wrote:
MJM wrote:
Decaf wrote:Nah. I'm straight.

If you say so.

You're like 12. What do you really expect me to believe you know about sexual orientations?

You've been saying that I'm "like 12" the whole time, however your showing no proof behind it, rendering your argument irrelevant.
avatar
MJM
Best Rapper Alive

Posts : 83
Points : 101
Join date : 2010-10-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Fresh out of my bid...

Post  Password on Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:22 pm

Decaf wrote:
Password wrote:You're both stupid lil children, so just log off and leave the discussion to the civilized adults. Smile

inb4iget"pwned"

Omg you're just fresh out of puberty bro. Such an adult >.>

More of one that you will EVER be, sunshine. Wink
avatar
Password
ANBU
ANBU

Posts : 344
Points : 429
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 25
Location : Butler, PA

Back to top Go down

Re: Fresh out of my bid...

Post  Decaf on Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:31 pm

MJM wrote:
Decaf wrote:
MJM wrote:
Decaf wrote:Nah. I'm straight.

If you say so.

You're like 12. What do you really expect me to believe you know about sexual orientations?

You've been saying that I'm "like 12" the whole time, however your showing no proof behind it, rendering your argument irrelevant.

Because other people I know told me you're 12. Stop denying it, clearly you're ashamed that your balls haven't dropped.
avatar
Decaf
Special Jonin
Special Jonin

Posts : 254
Points : 303
Join date : 2009-12-12
Age : 22
Location : NJ

Back to top Go down

Re: Fresh out of my bid...

Post  MJM on Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:05 pm

Decaf wrote:Because other people I know told me you're 12. Stop denying it, clearly you're ashamed that your balls haven't dropped.

You believe things as soon as they're said right?

It's a running joke. Don't talk about shit that you don't know anything about.
avatar
MJM
Best Rapper Alive

Posts : 83
Points : 101
Join date : 2010-10-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Fresh out of my bid...

Post  Decaf on Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:05 pm

Your right I do like dick in my ass.
avatar
Decaf
Special Jonin
Special Jonin

Posts : 254
Points : 303
Join date : 2009-12-12
Age : 22
Location : NJ

Back to top Go down

Re: Fresh out of my bid...

Post  Decaf on Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:13 pm

Decaf wrote:Your right I do like dick in my ass.

I love pyrot :3
avatar
Decaf
Special Jonin
Special Jonin

Posts : 254
Points : 303
Join date : 2009-12-12
Age : 22
Location : NJ

Back to top Go down

Re: Fresh out of my bid...

Post  Decaf on Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:37 pm

MJM wrote:
Decaf wrote:Because other people I know told me you're 12. Stop denying it, clearly you're ashamed that your balls haven't dropped.

You believe things as soon as they're said right?

It's a running joke. Don't talk about shit that you don't know anything about.

I only call you 12 cause Im into younger kids.
avatar
Decaf
Special Jonin
Special Jonin

Posts : 254
Points : 303
Join date : 2009-12-12
Age : 22
Location : NJ

Back to top Go down

Re: Fresh out of my bid...

Post  Decaf on Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:48 pm

This is MJM on a good morning

avatar
Decaf
Special Jonin
Special Jonin

Posts : 254
Points : 303
Join date : 2009-12-12
Age : 22
Location : NJ

Back to top Go down

Re: Fresh out of my bid...

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum