Texas Kage

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Texas Kage

Post  sasuke of the desert on Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:59 pm

Shino'sDad wrote:
sasuke of the desert wrote:
MJM wrote:BOTD and Osei are liars... they're not there.
i told u i picked no punishment over the kage.


These are most certainly the words are a scared little black boy.

I learned a lot from watching Everybody Hates Chris and The Bernie Mac Show.
nah maybe that aint me.

y would i be scared of texas?


never seen the bernie mac show,and me and chris r like opposites he a poor bitch and i aint.
avatar
sasuke of the desert
Chunin
Chunin

Posts : 115
Points : 152
Join date : 2009-12-13
Age : 23
Location : ny

Back to top Go down

Re: Texas Kage

Post  MJM on Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:03 pm

sasuke of the desert wrote:never seen the bernie mac show,and me and chris r like opposites he a poor bitch and i aint.

Get on Skype.
avatar
MJM
Best Rapper Alive

Posts : 83
Points : 101
Join date : 2010-10-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Texas Kage

Post  Decaf on Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:11 pm

lol matt scrubbed
avatar
Decaf
Special Jonin
Special Jonin

Posts : 254
Points : 303
Join date : 2009-12-12
Age : 22
Location : NJ

Back to top Go down

Re: Texas Kage

Post  pyrot53 on Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:32 pm

Top 4 Forsure is
Me - surge
Amir - jealousy.dec
A Texas dude and Idk what he's playing
Jerry and a Texas dude are still playing Jerry is water and vs TA

I beat Dennis manyagi he was playing water and George was playing water and lost to Amir

_________________
avatar
pyrot53
ANBU
ANBU

Posts : 1370
Points : 1949
Join date : 2009-07-01
Age : 23

http://2ezforums.withboards.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Texas Kage

Post  Decaf on Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:37 pm

Decaf wrote:
Decaf wrote:
avatar
Decaf
Special Jonin
Special Jonin

Posts : 254
Points : 303
Join date : 2009-12-12
Age : 22
Location : NJ

Back to top Go down

Re: Texas Kage

Post  pyrot53 on Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:49 pm

George 2-0ed Amir but scooped

_________________
avatar
pyrot53
ANBU
ANBU

Posts : 1370
Points : 1949
Join date : 2009-07-01
Age : 23

http://2ezforums.withboards.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Texas Kage

Post  Decaf on Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:59 pm

Decaf wrote:
Decaf wrote:
Decaf wrote:
avatar
Decaf
Special Jonin
Special Jonin

Posts : 254
Points : 303
Join date : 2009-12-12
Age : 22
Location : NJ

Back to top Go down

Re: Texas Kage

Post  Shino'sDad on Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:46 pm

Tom vs Amir for the finals?
avatar
Shino'sDad
Genin
Genin

Posts : 62
Points : 62
Join date : 2009-12-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Texas Kage

Post  pyrot53 on Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:07 pm

Shino'sDad wrote:Tom vs Amir for the finals?

Amir vs Randy Texas dude :/ game 3 he goes first with gaaratem and hits shino silence. Then I mull to 4 don't hit easy goings and he hits trainings. iMO it's a mediocre decks in top 2 both hugely combo oriented. Jealousy.dec and first/sasori lock.dec

_________________
avatar
pyrot53
ANBU
ANBU

Posts : 1370
Points : 1949
Join date : 2009-07-01
Age : 23

http://2ezforums.withboards.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Texas Kage

Post  Decaf on Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:45 pm

Decaf wrote:
Decaf wrote:
Decaf wrote:
Decaf wrote:
avatar
Decaf
Special Jonin
Special Jonin

Posts : 254
Points : 303
Join date : 2009-12-12
Age : 22
Location : NJ

Back to top Go down

Re: Texas Kage

Post  Decaf on Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:16 pm

Decaf wrote:
Decaf wrote:
Decaf wrote:
Decaf wrote:
Decaf wrote:
avatar
Decaf
Special Jonin
Special Jonin

Posts : 254
Points : 303
Join date : 2009-12-12
Age : 22
Location : NJ

Back to top Go down

Re: Texas Kage

Post  Decaf on Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:45 am

Decaf wrote:
Decaf wrote:
Decaf wrote:
Decaf wrote:
Decaf wrote:
Decaf wrote:
avatar
Decaf
Special Jonin
Special Jonin

Posts : 254
Points : 303
Join date : 2009-12-12
Age : 22
Location : NJ

Back to top Go down

Re: Texas Kage

Post  Decaf on Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:07 am

Decaf wrote:
Decaf wrote:
Decaf wrote:
Decaf wrote:
Decaf wrote:
Decaf wrote:
Decaf wrote:
avatar
Decaf
Special Jonin
Special Jonin

Posts : 254
Points : 303
Join date : 2009-12-12
Age : 22
Location : NJ

Back to top Go down

Re: Texas Kage

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum